ARTISTS: 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
TITLE: 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Only With You - Toni Gonzaga

[postlink]http://opmtube.blogspot.com/2010/09/only-with-you-toni-gonzaga.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dk2IRfHF9Eendofvid
[starttext]
Watch this Video with Lyrics


"Only with You" Lyrics
by: Toni Gonzaga

I'm lost inside my mind
I'm lost inside my feelings
Thinking about you
Missing your touch and your kiss
I can't believe you got be fallin' like this
And I don't wanna end a feeling like this

CHORUS:
You know I want to share my world with you
I wanna be with you this feelings will never change
You know I want to forever live in this moment
I wanna spend the rest of my life
Only with you

Dreaming of a life, a lifetime lived with you
I couldn't imagine if it wouldn't be with you
I wanna take you to forever with me
You're just the best thing that happened to me

(Repeat Chorus 2x)

Only with you
I wanna spend the rest of my life
Only with you
[endtext]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, after reading this remarkable piece of writing i am
too delighted to share my familiarity here with colleagues.
Look into my blog michigan unemployment office locations

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Katy Perry
Replay Album
Fantasy Album
Bruno Mars
Black Eyed Peas
Rihanna
Toni Gonzaga
Yeng Constantino
Cueshe
Jed Madela
Taylor Swift
Piolo Pascual